About The Ministry
Ambassadors of Yeshua is a non-profit, non-denominational Evangelistic Ministry for Jews and Gentiles. We organize and celebrate The Biblical Feasts, Christian Events, and all sorts of retreats for men, women, couples, young adults and families in different locations in Canada and other places around the world.
We work together and alongside with other ministries to the edifying of the Body of Yeshua (Christ). The key purpose of this ministry is evangelism based on strong apologetics strategies through the sharing of testimonies. All our events and retreats are built on life testimonies on the Word of God in (Isaiah 61). We believe that God has prepared us for a time like this, to preach the gospel (Mark 16:15), the good news to the poor, to bind up the broken hearted, and freedom to the people that are captive, to release from darkness the imprisoned ones and to proclaim the year of Yahweh’s favour and vengeance of Yahweh and to provide for those who grieve in Zion.
For we are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s own special people. We proclaim the praises of Him Yeshua, who has called us out of darkness into His marvellous light; (1 Peter 2:9). For we have conquered him by the blood of the lamb and by the word of our testimony. (Revelations 12:11)
Ambassadors of Yeshua will equip God’s people with the wisdom and knowledge to use their abilities, gifts and talents for God’s glory by helping them to turn their life story into a powerful testimony so they can serve YAWEH through ministry.
The Ambassadors of Yeshua rule over creation, but this consequence of our redemption flows directly from who YAWEH who made us to be and what salvation accomplishes in repairing His broken images, for YAWEH has given us dominion over creation, to rule it for His Glory. (Genesis 1:26-31)
Ambassadors of Yeshua has weekly gatherings on Saturdays. These gatherings consist of a time of worship, prayers, and corporate Bible studies with the vision to restore all things including the restoration of the Church to the Biblical Hebraic roots as in the days of Yeshua, to repair the broken image to the image God originally intended.
Ambassadors of Yeshua wants all the believers to become true disciples and therefore be “Ambassadors of Yeshua”. We believe we share in the anointing that Yeshua enjoys as the Messiah, the anointed one. (Acts 10:34-43, 1 John 2:20-27, Isaiah 11:1-5)
Ambassadors of Yeshua, stands to fulfill the Prophetic, Priestly, and Kingly role for which our Saviour has been anointed in all Wisdom, Knowledge, Power, Counsel and Understanding. (Isaiah 11:1-5). Through His Ruah HaKodesh (The Holy Spirit) that lives within believers, followers of Yeshua will therefore know what is the hope of their calling and the riches of their Glorious inheritance as God’s own people.
Introduction- Ambassadors of Yeshua is built on the Word of God in Isaiah 11:1-5
- And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his Roots
- And the The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the Spirit of Wisdom and Understanding, the The Spirit of Counsel and Might , The Spirit of Knowledge and of The Fear of The Lord;
- And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
- But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth: with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
- And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
Who we are
- As Ambassadors of Yeshua, we know that we are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s own special people.
- We proclaim the praises of Him who called us out of darkness into his marvellous light.
- We rule over creation, but this consequence of our redemption flows directly from who YAWEH made us to be and what salvation accomplishes in repairing His broken images. YAWEH made us to have dominion over creation, to rule it for His glory (Gen. 1:26 –31).
- We forfeit our ability to fulfil this vocation in Adam, but Yeshua has succeeded in reigning over creation as the last Adam
How do we exercise our Ambassadorship?
- We exercise our Ambassadorship by the obedience that flows from our hearts of gratitude for the grace we have received from God. Therefore we live lives by the greatest commandment of God, to love YAWEH with all our heart, soul and strength and to love our neighbour as ourselves. (Luke 10:27, Deuteronomy 6:47)
- We exercise our Ambassadorship by loving, honouring and by showing respect unto God by obeying and living all His commandments, regulations, laws and precepts. (John 14:15)
- We exercise our Ambassadorship by knowing that obedience is the key to our Heavenly Father’s heart, to reap in due season all the blessings, rewards and promises YAWEH has for our lives. (Genesis 22:18, Exodus 19:5)
- We exercise our Ambassadorship by trusting our creator, our High Priest, our great Shepherd, The King of Kings, The Lord of ALL with ALL our heart with everything we HAVE, we can DO and ARE in Him. For we belong to Him, we were bought for a dear and precious price through Yeshua Hamashiach. ( Hebrews 4:14-16, John 10:11, Isaiah 45:18, Colossians 1:16/ 1 Corinthians 6:20)
- We exercise our Ambassadorship on profound teachings of The Word of God, looking unto Yeshua the author and finisher of our faith (Hebrews 12:2);
- We exercise our Ambassadorship by clothing ourselves in Strength, dignity and humbleness, letting the mind that was also in Yeshua be in us. (Phillipians 2:1-5/James 4:6-10)
- We exercise our ambassadorship by knowing and believing that Yeshua is The head of the Church, (Colossians 1:18/ Ephesians 1:22) that His Ruah Hakodesh (The Holy Spirit) teaches us all the things we need to know in Him. That He will guide us in all truth (John 14:26), and that YAWEH works in us, both to will and to work His good pleasure. (Philippians 2:13) Making us perfect in every good work to do His will, working in us that which is well pleasing in his sight, through Yeshua, to whom be glory for ever and ever. (Hebrews 13:21)
- We Exercise our Ambassadorship by living our lives pleasing to Him, knowing that we have been crucified with Christ, that we no longer live, but Christ in us, and the life we live now in the flesh, we live by faith in the Son of God. (Galatians 2:20)