- We believe that God has prepared us for a time like this to preach the gospel (Mark 16:15) the good news to the poor, to bind up the broken hearted, and freedom to the people that are spiritually captive, the release from darkness for the spiritually prisoned ones and to proclaim the year of Gods favor and vengeance of our God and to provide for those who grieve in Zion.( Isaiah 61)
- We will work out this vision through organizing weekly meetings, retreats, conferences and events around the world through evangelism build on strong apologetics strategies for the Jews and gentiles.
- Is to restore all things including the restoration of the Church to the Biblical Hebraic roots as in the days of Yeshua.
- For all the believers to become, true disciples and therefore “Ambassadors of Yeshua”. Believing we are in sharing the anointing that Yeshua enjoys as the Messiah, the “anointed one” (Acts 10:34 –43; 1 John 2:20, 27). In Isaiah 11:1-5,
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”3614″ img_size=”full” style=”vc_box_border”][/vc_column][vc_column][vc_column_text]
- To fulfil the prophetic, priestly, and kingly role for which our Saviour has been anointed in all wisdom, knowledge, power, counsel, and understanding , through us as believers and followers of Yeshua. Knowing what is the hope of our calling and the riches of our Glorious inheritance as God’s own people.
- For the Ambassadors of Yeshua to be rooted and established in His love, in all power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep the love of Yeshua is, so that we will all be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
- For all the Ambassadors of Yeshua to Flourish and to abound in the fruit of the Spirit of God, in His love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
- For every Ambassador of Yeshua to know his/her true identity in Yeshua, knowing that he/she is clothed in His righteousness through Him. That he/she is a new creature, free from the tyranny of the law over guilty consciences. Forgiven in Yeshua, so we can fulfil the royal law of liberty in serving our creator, the King of Kings.
- For every Ambassador of Yeshua so serve YAWEH, The God Almighty in all truth and in the fear of The Lord.
- For every Ambassador of Yeshua to walk daily in The Holy Spirit (The Ruah Hakodesh) believing that sin no longer has dominion over us.
- To know, that we are all prophets called to proclaim God’s Word, priests ordained to offer ourselves daily as living sacrifices, and kings enthroned to war against the Lord’s enemies to help expand His kingdom (Matt. 28:18–20; Rom. 12:1–2; Rev. 17:1–14). Yet we do not share in Yeshua’s kingly office only in the sense that we fight against the Devil and his minions; rather, we also reign with Yeshua over creation.